Sunday 4 March 2012

Time for a discount!!

After a few weeks of the tender bouncing around after we had removed options and added the facade stuff and a few mistakes the final Tender was completed. Made an appointment to start my discount negotiations with Allworth.

I had spoken the Beechwood and they were going to remove the high ceiling charge moving them to even cheaper....... So I needed Allworth to do something to feel better about everything and get them closer to ProCorp.

Told the sales guy that Beechwood was $10-15,000 cheaper and they had to do something for me to get me over the line or I would go elsewhere. ProCorp were just over $5,000 cheaper so I had two cheaper options to use as bargaining power.

I also wanted 150 day Tender period incase there were delays and the ability to bring in an Independent building inspector to review 3-4 stages of construction.

I was awaiting the response.

No comments:

Post a Comment