Got a call late today from the General Manager, did not think my email would head that high.
was very embarrassed it had been missed at the start and also
apologised after a member of the drafting team did not follow up on a
voicemail that was left on my desk phone to contact them a few weeks
back (i really should check them more often)
Basically told us
they had no issue if we decided to send it back through council, it will
cost them money to do so but not sure what would happen with the tender
period as they have yet to work that out.
We have been offered
some compensation if we go forward with the change to 1.5m which is
better than nothing. So my current backyard is all spray painted to show
the difference on both sides of the house so we can make a decision for