Friday 7 December 2012

Handover a bust....

Well we had our handover inspection but I doubt we will be in the house anytime soon.........

A bunch of things inside we are not overly happy about but the major thing is really the Rear slider, it has been unable to lock for the whole build and is still not repaired. SS said he had been chasing Trend about it but I can't take possession of the house as my insurance company will not cover me as I am unable to secure the home correctly.......

The painting stuff will be addressed on Monday and the mortar issues have been marked to be fixed this afternoon

Felt sick on the way home and my wife has told me she doesn't even want the place after the inspection.......

My wife spoke to the General Manager and is drafting an email for him on Monday. She has also told me she is taking charge

No comments:

Post a Comment