Thursday 20 December 2012

We finally have keys

Zoom in (real dimensions: 1024 x 768)Image

So we have a heap of keys....... a few outstanding issues that will be fixed, SS told me if I left it on Master Key tradies could just go in to do stuff. I told him that the house is mine so no way I am leaving it on master key for anyone to just wonder in

I waited for a tradie to fix up an issue on the bath and then locked her up, a plumber arrived because he wanted to switch the bath spout to a shorter one but could not let himself in. Told him I'd have to run it past the boss so he'll be back next year for the dishwasher anyways.

Had a call from a sparkie trying to get in this morning "Can't get in, did you take the house off Master key".... hmmmmm yes

I'll be updating my blog over Xmas, I stopped because I got busted onsite and have a heap of pics to post of me being in there as per below ;)

Zoom in (real dimensions: 768 x 1024)Image

No comments:

Post a Comment