Friday 26 October 2012

In trouble

Well turns out I am in trouble with the builder. To find the electrical issues I went onsite, when I was told they were fixed I decided to drive into work and go past the house to double check. There were tradies onsite and I told the guy who I was and that I was checking everything was sorted.

Got a very short and rude phone call from my SS talking at me and telling me if I was onsite again they would shutdown the site and do xyz and it would be at least a 2 week delay. I was shocked by the call and basically said nothing I was so shocked....... I had after all pointed out several things that if I had not caught would have been much bigger issues down the track

Figure this post needs a happy picture and seeing that I am writing this after we have finished and the site can't be shutdown, here is my son enjoying his first walk through the house :)


No comments:

Post a Comment