Friday 12 October 2012

Official onsite inspection

I had organised last week to have a Site Inspection with my Dad today, even though it was raining we went out. Supervisor was late, called him and thought I would not want to visit so was 30 minutes away. Waited for him as I had a few questions that I wanted to ask......

Everything I asked he answered OK, but a heap of "within Building Standards" and "to requirements". Just minor things that if it was me I would have completed a bit more so that someone couldn't walk up and say why is there an extra course above the windows only.

Did get an update that the roof is scheduled to now start on Wednesday next week due to the rain and once that is done it will be about 2 weeks until lockup stage then 5 weeks should be at handover so looking like before Xmas to have the house but not sure on moving in...

No pics as there was no new stuff done

No comments:

Post a Comment